Head of Information Security - £70,000 pa
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Software Engineering / Development Architecture|
|Salary||Up to £70000 per annum|
Are you experienced within the world of information security?
Have you got a genuine passion for technology?
Would you like the opportunity to further your career?
As Head of Information Security, you will be leading a new, highly technical team of 4 Network and Voice Engineers within a Cyber Security and Networks team, therefore an in-depth understanding of Network and Cyber Security is essential. You will be working closely with the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Risk Officer to develop a Cyber programme strategy which is in its infancy. You will be involved in the writing of policies, documentation/reviews and identifying Cyber Risk, then implementing new Cyber Security technologies and initiatives, such as developing a Risk framework and training staff.
Current tech stack involves the Symantec Suite, Cisco, Palo Alto, Proxy Servers, Bluecoat, in house SIEM tools, LogRhythm and FireEye therefore experience with such is desirable. You will be responsible for the management of the team, including hiring, appraisals, personal development along with the management of daily operations. You will report to the Head of Infrastructure and supporting a user base of 500 alongside a further 1000 globally. This is a Director level position with scope to develop into a CISO role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new, innovative area and to develop a cohesive Cyber/Network team and develop a new Cyber Security strategy. With the ideal candidate for this role coming from a technical network engineering background, possessing an up to date knowledge of technology.
- Experience within role such as Head of Information Security/Information Security Lead/Information Security Manager in regulated environment
- Management experience including hiring, appraisals and performance management
- Information Security experience across multiple areas
- Background in Cisco networking routing and switching design, configuration and engineering
- Comprehensive experience managing a Cyber programme
- One of the following - CISSP CISA CISM GIAC GISF CEH
- Exposure to Nexus, IPSec, BGP would be desirable
- 10% bonus
- 12% pension contribution
- Flexible working arrangements
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please contact Lily on 02087060760. For more information and roles like this please visit the Julius Parker website - www.JuliusParker.com